lunedì 21 marzo 2016

Goodmorning Monte Santa Maria Tiberina,
my name is Bart Munnecom. In 2011 I have visited Citta di Castello and also Monte Sante Tibernina. I was really welcomed by students and teachers back then. Now in 2016 I pay a visit again to start a new project between my, new school Varendonck College (Someren, Netherlands) and schools of the Umbria region.
Again a warm welcome was my part today in Monte Sante Tibernina. In 2011 I introduced cooperativ learning here. Now I see they go way ahead of us. I saw the nice Archeolig project and I was in the English class of Stefania. They children and teachers are doing really well.
I hope we can make a nice project where we as Dutch school can learn from you and we can share again things from our school. 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento